Level-It Ford – Mazda – 40mm Rear Extended Greasable Shackles
Our Rear Extended Greasable Shackle kits are bolt-on applications, maintaining factory ride & factory alignment specifications. No cutting/drilling is required when installing our kits. The rear extended shackles are replacement extended mounting brackets that mount the leaf springs to the chassis. It increases the ground clearance by approximately 30-40mm, perfectly complementing kits that lift the front of the vehicle e.g. our Level-it Front Suspension lift kits.
Ford Ranger T6/T7 (2012+)
Mazda BT-50 (2012+)
PRODUCT FEATURES & DETAILS:
- Lift the Rear of Your Pick-Up/SUV by 30-40mm
- Increase Wheel Travel & Ground Clearance
- Improved Factory Ride & Steering Ability
- New Shock Absorbers Not Required
- Provide Space to Fit Larger Tyres
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- The Level-It Rear Extended Shackle kit consists of 2 yellow plated shackles, each lasercut and bent from high quality heat treated marine grade steel for maximum strength.
- The kit also includes grey-black NYLATRON® GSM bushes and machined greasable bolts.
- A CNC cutter is utilised to cut a spiral thread into the inner bush, including a grease reservoir in the centre of each bush. This thread ensures optimum grease distribution.
- Each bush is manufactured from NYLATRON® GSM, which is known for its high mechanical strength, high mechanical damping ability as well as its excellent fatigue & wear resistance.
Product Code: WR-EXTSHACK-T6